Durham Tree Removal
Tree Removal Professional
A dying or dead tree can cause more damage to your property than you can even imagine. Just imagine the destruction a falling limb of your dying tree can cause. All it takes is one thunderstorm and you have got some serious problems on your hands. The right way to take care of these situations is to contact a professional tree removal service Durham NC and let the experts deal with it.
Tree removal becomes inevitable under the following circumstances:
- When the health of your tree is questionable or if it is hovering over your home. It’s best to take preventative measures in this case as a strong storm can increase its risk for damages. During this situation, give us a call to assess the safety measures.
- When your tree is diseased beyond recovery, then it means that the time has come to remove it. If you don’t remove the diseased tree timely, then the same disease can spread causing more damages to your property.
When do I need to remove my trees?
If you are concern about your trees and not sure if it needs to be removed. Take a look at the following signs. If your tree shows these signs then it means that it is time to get it removed.
- The trunk of your tree is splitting.
- If there are cracks and cavities in the trunk
- If your tree's bark is coming off but you don’t see a new layer underneath it.
- If mushrooms are growing on the trunk
- If there are dead branches in the upper crown
These are some of the most common signs that can even be noticed by someone who is not an expert. If you notice any one of these signs, then it’s time to give us a call. We will send our best guys to handle your tree removal project.
What to do with dying trees in Durham - Raleigh
The following are some of the reasons why you should get your dying tree removed immediately.
1. A dead tree can attract pests
Dead trees can become a breeding ground for rats and termites, which can easily migrate to your home. This is why you must hire professional tree removal services Durham NC to remove the dead tree as quickly as possible.
2. It is not a pleasant sight
This is a very obvious problem. Dead trees are not very attractive and if you are looking to sell your house then you might not get the desired value because of an unattractive tree in the yard.
3. Tree diseases are highly contagious
If you have a dying tree on your lawn there is a very high possibility that it is sick due to tree disease. One thing you must know about tree diseases is that they are highly contagious. If you do not get rid of the tree then it can easily ruin your beautiful yard.
It does not matter if you are looking for tree removal Durham NC, or tree removal Raleigh, we are the company to call. So, what are you waiting for? Inspect your tree right now and let us know if you see anything out of the ordinary.
How Does the Tree Removal Process Work?
The first step for our team is to examine the site and the condition of the tree so that we can ascertain the best way to deal with it. Our technicians and arborists use several different tools to cut the tree into smaller size sections.
Our team uses specialized equipment like logging trucks, cranes, woodchippers, etc. to minimize all risks to your property. Plus, we follow established local rules and industry standards. That’s why you don’t necessarily need to be present during the removal process. That being said, you might need a permit in some municipalities, which depends on the tree’s species, size, etc.
If you are considering getting a tree on your property removed, do not hesitate to reach out to one of our experts for advice. Contact Us now and our friendly arborists are ready to provide you a free quote.
Tree Removal Common Questions
Your Land Clearing Experts - Durham/Raleigh NC
GIVE US A CALL TODAY